Software engineer (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or comparable)
as employee (f/m/d) in development
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Very good programming knowledge of hardware-related embedded systems
- Experience in the design and implementation of embedded software architectures
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- friendly appearance
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, readiness for action
very good written and spoken German, knowledge of English
- Software development in the field of optical sensor systems
- Focus on digital signal processing and fieldbus communication under real-time conditions
- Design of software architectures
- Project management in the context of agile software development (feature-driven development)
Are you interested?
Then please apply by e-mail with your complete application documents including certificates and qualification profile. Please also state the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
How to apply?
Please send your application by e-mail to:
Ms Kathrin Weisser