Calibration Services, Machine Checks, Troubleshooting
You suspect errors in the length measurement or on drives? You lack the appropriate measurement equipment or the capacity for verification? ELOVIS offers calibration services, machine checks and troubleshooting as well as the testing of length measurement systems, the calibration of tachometers and the inspection of system drives from a single source!
ELOVIS offers on site measurement services:
After making an appointment, our service engineers carry out on-site measurements.
- Checking of roll lengths in case of complaint
- Checking the length measurement devices of machines in the event of a complaint
- Calibrating tachometers and tactile length measurement devices
- Checking system drives for slippage
- Slippage measurement via the determination of the differential speed
- Strain measurement via the determination of the differential speed
- Shrinkage measurement via the determination of the differential speed
- Test installations and accompanied acceptance of length measurement machines