Synchronous wireless data transfer via wireless network, wireless measurement of vibration and oscillation.
Wireless data transmission and wireless vibration measurement: You will find here the wireless ELOVIS data transmission systems and vibration & oscillation measurement equipment. The advantages resulting from the use of these measuring devices are named afterwards.
ELOVIS data transmission systems, wireless, synchronous:
- Wireless system series
- Sensor node, radio node, self-organizing radio network
- Radio node with integrated sensors
- Radio node for external sensors
- Long-term monitoring and data logging
- Velocity measurement system with radio data transmission
Measurement advantages with ELOVIS wireless measurement devices:
- small, light, self-sufficient ⇒ 1000 m cable replacement in a briefcase
- quickly set up and put into operation ⇒ no cabling required
- Radio technology over long distances ⇒ avoids cable breakage problems with long cable lengths
- Synchronous technology ⇒ no disadvantages compared to cables
- Suitable for high bandwidth ⇒ powerful data transmission system
Wireless data transmission and wireless vibration measurement: The list shows applications for ELOVIS wireless vibration measuring devices.
Wireless synchronous measurement data transmission:
Fast operational readiness in service – self-sufficient for over 8 hours and longer
Wireless vibration measurement and oscillation measurement:
Fast operational readiness for trouble shooting with high-performance wireless vibration measurement system.
Long-term monitoring and measurement data recording:
Condition monitoring over longer measuring time with alarm for limit value overflow, data storage and pre-trigger data logging
Wired Data Transmission and Vibration Measurement: This section lists typical traditional and mostly wired measurement data transmission systems and vibration & oszilation measurement equipment. The measuring problems resulting from the use of these measuring devices are listed here.
Traditional, wired sensors:
- Wired accelerometers
- wired temperature and humidity sensors
- wired pressure and force sensors
- rotation speed Sensors
- Speed Sensors
Problems with wired data recording systems:
- Working time and labor when installing the sensors at different measurement points
- Huge weight of cables (ergonomics, transport costs, travel expenses)
- Problem of work safety because cable laying is often necessary in safety-critical machine areas
- Cost of production loss if machine downtime is required to install cable-based sensors
Wireless data transmission and wireless vibration measurement: The following industries are using wireless ELOVIS measuring equipment.
- Paper and board machines
- Rolling machines
- Sieves, classifiers, mills
- Drives and transmissions of large machines
- Gear Manufacturer
- Bridge monitoring
- Building monitoring
- Tunnel monitoring
- Building supervision (fans, air conditioners, …)
- Luggage Monitoring
- Packet monitoring
Wireless data transmission and wireless vibration measurement: List of some videos of ELOVIS vibration measuring instruments in industrial use:
|Application Video – Impact Test on a Ski Helmet
Wireless data transmission and wireless vibration measurement