wireless, self-sufficient, broadband – up to 100 measurement channels simultaneously
Should measurement data be transmitted wirelessly and synchronously? You do not find a sufficiently powerful, self-sufficient wireless system for live measurement data transmission? ... The ELOVIS TEDIASENS systems provides a high-range wireless network data transmission while synchronizing data logging when multiple radio nodes are in use at the same time. TEDIASENS sensor nodes type SN-X (sensor-node) are equipped with a battery, a radio module and provide 3 BNC sockets for the connection of external sensors. The radio nodes SN-X, with external sensor, are small and efficient. Over 9 hours, the SN-X radio nodes can transmit measured data in continuous use. Typical radio links are 20m to 100m. It can operate up to 40 radio nodes, each with 3 channels at the same time.
Typical measured values:
- oscillation, vibration
Typical machines with measurement problems:
- Paper machines
- rolling mills
- Sieves, mills, classifiers
- Machine Drives
Wireless Machine Monitoring
The machine service requires reliable measurement equipment, which can be used quickly and safely. With the ELOVIS wi...
Matching Products and Services
Vibration & Oscillation Measurement Systems
- Synchronous, wireless measurement data transmission and data acquisition
- Live measurement data transmission of vibration oscillation, temperature, pressure
- Wireless sensor network, self-organised, Industry 4.0 to go!
- Condition monitoring of machines, drives, processes, objects, bulidings
ELOVIS offers the following services in this area:
- Consultancy on wireless measurement data transmission
- Rental of sensors
- Mediation of experts & measurement technicians
- OEM sensor developments in the field of radio systems