Engineer (electrical engineering, computer science or comparable)
as employee (f/m/d) in development
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Programming skills are an advantage
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Friendly appearance
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, commitment
- Very good written and spoken German, knowledge of English
- Product development in the field of optical sensor systems
- Development of electronic modules with embedded compute modules (ARM)
- Hardware-related software development with a focus on digital signal
- processing and fieldbus communication.
Are you interested?
Then please apply by e-mail with your complete application documents including certificates and qualification profile. Please also state the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
How to apply?
Please send your application by e-mail to:
Ms Kathrin Weisser